I will be creating some ice carvings this week and Saybrook Point asked if I could promote their upcoming winter celebration…
On Saturday, January 18, Saybrook Point Inn will be hosting a very special and unique Winter Celebration featuring demonstrations, competitions, live music and a release of a Chinese sky lantern to celebrate the start of our 25th year!
Included in the festivities will be:
- 1pm Tastings of various vodkas
- 2pm Oyster shucking competition
- 3pm Ice carving demonstrations
- 4pm Sushi making demonstration with sake samples
- 5:30-8:30pm Live music with “Straight Up”
- 8pm Release of paper Chinese lanterns (add your own wish to be sent with the lantern!)
The marina bar will be open for full service, we will also have complimentary samples of winter drinks and appetizers.